Tips for Completing Your Application
- Complete the application in it’s entirety without leaving anything unanswered.
- Answer all questions with 100% honesty.
- Provide a complete work history with accurate dates and detailed descriptions of your roles and responsibilities.
- Upload a Resume. Some of our positions require a Resume when being considered for fulfillment. (For tips on how to build an effective Resume, Click Here.)
Please be prepared for the entire application process to take about 15-30 minutes. Once you have applied, be sure to check in with us weekly and let us know your Status.
We are excited to introduce some new features. We have now launched a new portal for applicants and employees to update and maintain recent work history and contact information.
If you have applied or have been employed with BEST Human Resource Solutions in the past, you are already active in our system and will be required to set up your account.
Follow these steps to create your account and update your application.
- Create your account by entering in the required information. You will then be prompted for a verification code that will be sent to your e-mail address. (This is best performed on a desktop)
- Once you have entered the verification code and have successfully accessed your account, you will then be prompted to complete the application process.
If you are having trouble, please call our office during business hours for assistance or you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 1 business day.